Have you been to the MN Landscape Arboretum? This informational video made by the arboretum walks you through the many different areas and gardens available for you to explore. They offer annual and perennial gardens, Japanese gardens, waterfall gardens, and many more. The arboretum is open 363 days a year, with trails for snowshoeing and skiing in the winter.
Some MN Landscape Arboretum Facts:
- Over 1,000 acres of landscaped gardens
- 12.5 miles of garden paths and hiking trails
- Is part of the Dept. of Horticultural Science at the Univsity of MN
- Develops and evaluates plants for cold climates
- Is a community resource for environmental information